ASNNA Member Benefits
Upcoming 2021 ASNNA Quarterly Member call: 4pm to 5:30 ET on Thursday, December 9th!
- Receive discounted registration for the Annual Conference.
- Receive the twice-monthly ASNNA Share newsletter filled with numerous resources including FNS updates, professional development opportunities, open forum dates, and job announcements.
- Network with state, regional, and national colleagues and leaders.
- Stay up to date on emerging issues and strategies in the field.
- Participate in advocacy and important public policy education.
- Engage with colleagues nationwide by serving on a committee.
- Strengthen your leadership skills by chairing/co-chairing a committee or serving as a member of the Leadership Team.
- Participate in Quarterly Membership Calls to stay up to date on the work of the organization.
- Dialogue with state voting representatives to shape the future of the organization.